Wednesday, April 30, 2008

If it weren't for the spam...

Word verification via blogspot blogs have been hateful lately. The letters are all run together in a mishmosh that's just about impossible to read, and I inevitably have to retype the verifyer twice in order to post comments.

I don't like it when things are made more difficult for me, people. Why are the spammers so drawn to ya anyway? I don't have any problems with it! And I'm very popular. (Seriously. I think I get at least 8 hits a day...and that's not all from my own computer, either!)

Its just one more thing I wish we could do away with, like the exchange of money for goods and services, and hair in places it really isn't needed anymore.

2 comments:

Nuke said...

I HAVE noticed that while some peoples verification gibberish is still legible, others seems to be squished (for want of a better description).

So, if I cant read it I just post without entering anything. Then it prompts me with a new word. Had to do this for times the other day (can't remember what site tho).

meesha.v said...

I was gonna write about this myself. blogger went crazy illegible.sucks.
I may have some places where some extra hair may be needed sorely.