Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Rather be rubbed the right way...

Look, if you contact me to set a meeting with my boss, and you give me 4 days to choose from, and only ONE of them will work (because it's next week, and that week is already full, duh), and I reply back to let you know that its the only time that might work but there's another meeting already happening at that time that he might have to be on, but we won't know for sure until Monday, and then YOU reply back that there's a meeting at the same time (talking about the same fucking meeting I just mentioned) and so that time won't work, actually...

Do NOT expect me to like you very much, ok? I'm still getting over whatever it is that's attacking my body, I feel grumpy and icky and afraid to poop, it's so painful, and I really, really am having a hard time understanding why I get the kind of flu that I maintain an appetite through, ok? I do NOT need to think about your fucking problems with schedules on top of all that right now.

Dumbass.

1 comment:

"The D" said...

It hurts to poop? Sounds like you need a stool softener. Go down the hall and get some from what's his face. I bet he has LOTS!