Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Waking up.

For the last 7 months, or so, I haven't been able to read Dooce from my computer at work. It's blocked, like several other blogs on my list (Filegirl and Well Hell to name a couple more), and its been frustrating to me to not be able to keep up with some of my favorite reading. (Google reader doesn't work for me, ok? I can't figure the fucker out, so just leave it be!)

You know what I just figured out, though? My phone...I have unlimited access to the net via my fucking phone. I can read all those blogs every day, and even throw in some pron and orders from Vic's Secret while I'm at it!

I'm such an idiot. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some reading to do...

4 comments:

emawkc said...

I use google reader like a heroin addict uses needles.

The great thing about it is it also works on my phone. So I can read all my websites from one page on my phone.

Kicks asses.

Faith said...

Ok, can you come up to my desk and show me what I'm doing wrong, dammit? I'll give you a cookie...

faithstwin said...

I can't imagine not having access to my pron.

Gotta have my pron...

Logtar said...

If you have a gmail account, log into your e-mail first... then type reader.google.com and it should give you the google reader that will be connected to your gmail account.

Once you are logged in, just go to your fav blogs and click on the RSS feed little logo (firefox has it right on the url bar) and that should give you the option to add it to your google reader.

... then go here and customize ...

http://blog.logtar.com/2008/01/01/rss-reader-mission/