Friday, May 02, 2008

Gee. FUN!

Well, we're through Columbia (and I'm now roaming on my broadband card...hope the company covers that!), and we're catching up to the squall line as it passes over St. Louis. No matter what, we will be with this storm for the rest of the fucking day.

And then sleeping in a cabin by a lake tonight with another strong storm over us there.

But tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful! So that's something to look forward to.

Too bad I'll likely be too exhausted to even enjoy it for the most part.

Dammit.

5 comments:

"The D" said...

I hope you're not diving while blogging.

faithstwin said...

I agree, D. Diving while blogging is terribly dangerous! JUST SAY NO! =P

Glad to hear you made it through the night. You know what terrible weather I had here in Ca? It was awful: clear skies, cool enough to open the window and enjoy the night air, slight breeze...it SUCKED!

Tell Leo I said he better drive safely in those messy conditions. Keep in touch, ok!?

Coley said...

I'm forever in gratitude to your mobile broadband! I need me some Faith updates on the regular.
Glad you made it through ok.
Faithstwin:I hear you! What is one to do with 75 degrees and sunny? I just don't know how we stand it.

Logtar said...

Danger, Danger, blogging in progress.

Waldo Oiseau said...

You're going to sleep in a cabin by a lake? That sounds quite nice .. where's that?