Monday, May 19, 2008

In case you haven't figured it out...

I got nothing today. It's clearly a Monday, as I forgot both my cell phone AND to pack a bag for pilates tonight before leaving the house this morning, and then work...yeah. It's, well, work and everything.

I was going through my archives (from August and September last year, specifically), and I just don't have anything up my sleeve like I did back then. I typed up an absolutely boring-to-the-point-of-laughable post earlier, only to delete it when I was almost done with it...because it bored ME, and I didn't want to do that to you guys.

So definitely something tomorrow. I have pictures to post, if nothing else. And a post-op discussion on Jake losing his manhood today. So, yeah...to be continued......

3 comments:

faithstwin said...

Ooo! Come read mine in a bit. I have a guy who sunk his Escalade on San Clemente beach, comments about Target and the time frame I will DEFINITELY never go there again and the sudden closure of my local Nissan dealership. Good stuff!

jerilyn said...

I feel your pain. Seriously? People don't want to know my new shoes hurt my feet and that I overpaid for them (darn you Macy's and your shoe clearance...had I only gone to the actual Nine West site, I would have seen that I could have purchased the exact same shoes for $20 less).

As for Jake - hugs to him from me, Topher and Brutus.
Brutus was fixed when I adopted him, but I got Topher when he was seven weeks old, and he didn't go in for 'the snip' until he was almost 1 1/2.
For about two weeks after his balls were so rudely taken, he would crane his head around to the side to peer at his undercarriage..or even better, stand still and try to bend his head down UNDER his body to stare at his ball-less self. Then he'd look at me with eyes of pure evil. Have fun with that.

Faith said...

I know it might sound odd, but it almost seems as if the dude didn't want them in the first place. As if he might be kinda *glad* we lopped them off for him. He's sleepy, but otherwise fine. More tomorrow on how he reacted to his new self when he got home...