Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Just a little AWing here...

Last Saturday was my 4 year blogvrsry. I missed it...I honestly thought it was more like today, or something. Oops!

I can't believe I've been writing this mutha for 4 years. Hot damn! Hope everyone enjoys it as much as I do. Like I do every year, I wanna thank those who take the time to read. It's fun to write and get things off my chest like I can, and it only makes things that much more enjoyable to know that some people actually enjoy reading it, too.

Here's to another 4 years! Woo!

7 comments:

lyn said...

happy blogiversary! so glad that we met through our blogs. i feel privileged to be your friend irl too. hugs :)

Xavier Onassis said...

Congratulations and glad I met ya!

Keep sellin' it, sista!

meesha.v said...

Yours is one of the strangest blogs I read but what can I say-it's addictive.Congrats

Spyder said...

You're my fav biatch! Glad I met ya!!!

Dan said...

Keep up the great work!

emawkc said...

You're welcome!

faithstwin said...

OMG- Emaw...you are just classic. I read through all the comments from everyone saying congrats and then I get to yours. Jeezo peezo.

Congrats dude. I guess. Because it is just a blog...=P