Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My favorite kind...

Ok, ok...so Jake isn't such a HUGE dick, or anything. Like I always say, he's lucky he's cute! But really, he's more and more mellow every day. Only once in a while does he spaz out and do something that involves me in the crossfire of the Puppy Deathmatches he and Izzy hold on the couch on a daily basis.

But a lot of the time he does shit that makes me laugh. The way he attempts to focus, but really is just randomly scanning every. part. of. my. face. all at once. The licking, licking, licking, like he was doing this morning. It was like my hand was a liver-treat popsicle all of a sudden. I blame the drug haze he must be still working his way out from his surgery yesterday, but still. Foonay. Also? The fact that he was so voraciously humping Izzy last night, even though his little balls had been lopped off just hours before. You go, little dude! (As Leo and I reattached the mirror to the back of the dresser, they passed back and forth between Leo and the dresser itself, each time Izzy looking more and more frustrated with his constant mounting, until she finally snapped at him, and he was demoted to the position of sniffing her ass as she walked away from him. It was hilarious at the time! You might've had to be there to enjoy it. I wish I could have caught it on video, but our camera sucks and I hate it. So oh well!)

And when he does shit like this...

WTF?
And what are they looking at? There wasn't anything there, I can assure you.
Well, ok...I can't assure assure you, because honestly, I thought he was so funny the way he was standing/sitting there, I was just snapping pics. So, yeah. Coulda been a clown passing through the yard at the time, and I just missed it.

2 comments:

Coley said...

What a couple of dorks! I love catching pets doing something vaguely ridiculous.
And seriously? How's Jake going to try humping when he JUST got castrated? You'd think that would be the last thing on his mind...
But I guess males are just different that way.

Nuke said...

What a funny little guy. He looks like he was distracted mid stride and just couldn't be bothered to finish goin down the stairs.

And "demoted to the position of sniffing her ass"... it's stuff like that that cracks me up with you!