Friday, June 06, 2008

20 years...wow!

I just went and bought my boss a present for his 20th anniversary at the company. It's currently in my trunk, which seems like sacrilege, but what can I do? Seemed stupid to haul it all the way inside just so he could haul it all the way back out to his car again when he leaves...

One for every year, plus one to grow on. :) (Those of you in the KC area, or with access to someone who can get you Boulevard beer, if you haven't tried Sixth Glass yet, do it. You'll thank me.)

I made him funfetti cupcakes, too. Yep! I'm a kick-ass admin...

4 comments:

"The D" said...

Suck up! Teachers pet! brown-noser! Ass kisser!... I could go on and on

faithstwin said...

He needs to give you a bonus! Well done, twin. Well done.

Faith said...

Here's what I said in the email I sent him with the picture of the beer in my trunk:

"Your present is in my trunk. I thought it was better to leave it out there rather than drag it all the way in here, only for you to have to drag it all the way back out again when you leave…

I took a picture, though.

(Sorry the quality is so crappy. If you pay me more, maybe I could afford a better phone with a better camera. Just sayin’. You HAVE been here 20 years and all…you’d think that’d give you some kinda pull in the salary department.)"

Nuke said...

Mmmm Sixth Glass, I have a bottle chillin right this very moment.