Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Even quicker...

Stop asking me if I'm on Twitter.

Stop telling me I should be on Twitter.

I'm not gonna.

I didn't do the MySpace thing when it started. I didn't join the more socially acceptable for adults FaceBook when it started. And I'm not Twittering, ok?

I love you guys, you know I do. But I honestly don't know how I would be able to focus if I were on that thing. My ADD is stretched as thin as it can go already!

So stop asking, and stop suggesting. And stop telling me I missed out on something because I'm not on it. It's taken over your ability/desire to update your blogs, you fools.

That's right! FOOLS! The lot of you! Mwahahahahahaha!!!

6 comments:

"The D" said...

YEA! XO leave her alone, for Christ Sakes! If the lady doesn't want to join then she doesn't have ta' join! It's not her fault she doesn't want to be one of the Cool Kids!

Faith said...

Dude, that's "fool kids". With an "F". Get it straight. :P

meesha.v said...

ditto,no twitta

lyn said...

i gave in a couple weeks ago and i love it. i'm just saying....

Heather said...

I twitter sporadically. Not enough to make me one of the Tool Kids, but certainly on the fringe.

I loves you anyway, even though you don't have a FaceBook and can't play Scrabble with me. I last played with Chimpo and Emaw. I totally kicked their asses.

Nuke said...

Thank god I am not the last person on the web not twitterin. I just don't get the allure...