Tuesday, June 03, 2008

I'm hungry...this'll be quick.

I have the sorest throat EVAH right now. I felt it coming on as I finished my second beer after dinner last night. Does that mean I got it from the beer? The only other person I know that has this right now is a friend on a message board I frequent. I already called her ass out, so that's done with. But really, how the fuck did I get it?

It hurts like a bitch. GAH! (Ow.)

Izzy, my sweetest puppy baby, is sick, um...as a dog. She's got some bacteria thing that is giving her a fever and making her shit not so fun...poor thing just laid around all day yesterday until Leo took her to the doctor, and then laid around all day/night after that, too. I had to carry her outside to see if she needed to pee. I fed her (special food from the doctor) where she was laying down, and she just barely lifted her head to get it in her mouth. Good thing her appetite is ok...I'm slipping her meds in her food! Sneaky sneaky..

Jake, on the other hand, is just depressed that Izzy can't play. He keep pawing at her all cute-like, and makes me giggle along with making me feel bad. So I was glad when I was able to drop him off at a new play place today for day care. Izzy was supposed to go, too, but she's obviously too sick. So she's at home, hopefully holding it together while the guys work on the roof of the addition. Poor thing.

Jake was SOOOO excited and happy to get dropped off at his new play place, though! They immediately loved him, and saw he would fit in just fine. Awesome. He's here if anyone wants to check out the cam (under the "check on your kids" option of the home page, then click the drop down and see the "little babies" room. Currently, he looks like he's hanging out on a chair. He's the smaller black blob with white on his chest...) and see what he's up to.

Ok, I'm gonna eat lunch, because I'm famished. Send me good throat vibes, please! This sucks!

4 comments:

faithstwin said...

I think he's still in that chair? I wish I could see him closer! Good thing it sounds like he is enjoying his time there...

Poor Izzy! I'll think positive puppy thoughts for her...

Faith said...

I don't see him in any of the rooms right now, actually. Haven't for a while. He might be out at the front desk with the people that work there, or it's pool play time, which they warned me they were having today. God, I wish they had a cam on that action!

jen said...

Poor Pupster! I hope you and Izzy feel better soon. Hot lemon and honey tea helps with the sore throat. Or linden tea.

wendycarmen said...

That's so cool that you can see your babies on the webcam when you leave them there. I had that when my kids went to daycare and could use it to my advantage all the time. ;)