Thursday, June 19, 2008

Not really.

Ok, we aren't really putting in a HUGE iron chandelier in the master bedroom. I was being silly. And none of you really caught that, which makes me sad. That thing is bigger than my torso, which makes it pretty fucking huge. The one we actually are thinking about is a semi-flush (i.e. close to the ceiling) mounted one that is all flowery and leafy in it's ironness. It was behind another light that was big and in the way, and I didn't take a picture of it. Because I was focussing on taking pictures of things I wanted to mock. Oops! And they don't have a picture of it online, dammit. Fuckers.

Anyway, that's all for now. I've got another headache, and wasn't able to pick up the meds for my sinus infection yesterday due to the pharmacy being assholes, so I'm putting up with the infection for another day. It's now stuck back in my sinuses, which is helpful in that I don't need to blow my nose so much (went through 2 small boxes of kleenex at work over the past 2 weeks. Seriously...), but unhelpful in that it is draining back down my throat instead. TMI? Eh...

Off to see if the webcams at the doggy daycare are working for me today. Later!

1 comment:

faithstwin said...

I know I noted in my comment I couldn't tell how large it actually was so nnnyaahhh. =P