Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Some pictures of Tuesday

Leaving the office last night, this woman got off the elevator before me. Yeah, she was about 40, or so. Not that it makes much of a difference with an ass like that. It was worse in motion. But basically, that skirt was at least 2 inches too short.
Leo and I went to Lowe's last night in order to get some air filters, as mentioned in my previous post. On the way out, we stopped in the lighting aisles to look at, well...duh. We need new fixtures for our house, now that we're stepping everything else up. The ones we currently have cost a whopping $5, apparently. (I didn't even know they sold light fixtures for so small an amount! Amazing.) But what made us stop and giggle were these lights...
They look like boobs. This one was my favorite, as it was most boob-like, IMO...

But THIS is the winner for what we want to put in the new and improved master bedroom. What d'ya think?

5 comments:

Coley said...

Oooh, pretty. My only concern: how high are your ceilings? That looks like it might hang really low, and it seems to me Leo is rather tall. Would be a shame to be decapitated by such a gorgeous fixture.
And they TOTALLY look like boobs.

Faith said...

Leo would just have to work around it, is all. :P

faithstwin said...

Ooohhhhh I like that!

I trust your design sense...it seems like it would be too big for the space, but then I can't tell because it's just a pickcha.

I can totally picture you and Leo standing under those laughing like school kids- dorks!

flowerparts@yahoo.com said...

you said boobs.
haaaa
love the light...and if it will be hanging from the middle of the room near where your bed will be - shouldn't matter too much how low it goes...since i doubt you two jump on the bed all that often...well...who knows..maybe you do?

KC SOBE said...

Speaking of Boob lights, did you ever notice the old tail lights of the Chevy Impalas? Totally booblike. :) L'aspect aleatoire s'ensuit...