Thursday, July 10, 2008

All sooo happy...

Well, a couple of people will be happy to find out that after I posted earlier about the Knot war appearing to be over, all hell broke loose again, and turned into a HUGE fucking mess. If I have time tomorrow (Friday), I'll try to pull some of the info together into a semi-coherent post. It's literally fried my brain and turned it to mush dealing with some of those fugly bitches over there.

In the mean time, I must get back to pulling my photos of the house project together, so I can post those as well. Friday should be quite the day around here!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love that the knot stuff is actually more stressful than your house remodeling or work.

DETAILS!

Faith said...

It's actually going hand in hand with it right now with the attempts to drive me over the edge.

I'll work on it now, and see if I can put it into words that make sense...