Monday, October 27, 2008

By the way...

It's our anniversary today! One year ago at this time (12:30 CST), I was grabbing a bite to eat with my girls (i.e. awesome bridesmaids and Chicks of Honor/Best Women) in my hotel room before I ran off to the church to exchange vows with the best, most wonderful, MOST tolerant man I have ever known.
I feel so blessed to have found someone like Leo to share my life with. And I wish we could have a wedding every year, so I could show him over and over how important he is to me...

I honestly cannot imagine what my life would be like without him in it. He makes me smile, but also understands when I simply do not have it in me to smile, holds me when I cry, and laughs with me at shit like that Bridezilla they've been showcasing the last couple of weeks on that Bridezilla show...I think her name is Cari. Has anyone else seen her? Holy. That's all I have to say about it. Holy, holy, holy. (Leo and I are going to live quite happily in hell together, ok? We already are aware of that fact...)
I love this guy with all my heart, and every fiber of my being. He makes my life more complete than I ever knew it could be. And I can't wait to keep on loving him until the end of time...

Happy Anniversary, honey!

One down, and only infinity to go!

11 comments:

MoxieMamaKC said...

Happy Anniversary! Handsome and I got married at Redemptorist Oct. 19, 2002. It's such a great church!

Cate said...

What a lovely sentiment to your husband on your first anniversary! Congratulation!!

Alisha said...

Congratulations from both of us! Tell Leo congrats too! When we finally make it down for a visit we have a lot to celebrate!

Faith said...

Alisha, AND you can stay at our place now, too! We were talking about that over the weekend, and he was all excited about it. He wants you guys to visit, like, NOW. :D

Me too, btw. ;)

Thanks you guys! It kind of sucks that it fell on a Monday, but at least it's the weekend for Leo. (He has Monday and Tuesday off...) So he can cook me dinner! WOO!

Nuke said...

Happy Anniversary Smiddy and Leo!

faithstwin said...

Happy Anniversary! Your card is in the mail...not much in it, but it's the thought that counts. Hope dinner is yummy!

Alisha said...

We are so ready to come for a visit! We might have to split our time between your place and the B's place. It'll be just like when I was a kid... :)

Coley said...

Happy Anniversary! Funny how quickly it comes, but at the same time you feel like it's always been this way, huh?
Beautiful pictures.
Happy 1st and many many more!

Spyder said...

Congrats to both of you!!!!!

clw said...

Wow a year already. Boy time flies!
HAPPY ANNIVESARY!!

Rebecca said...

HAPPY anniversary! Sorry for the belated well wishes!
It's amazing to see these pcitures--your wedding was an event we all remember fondly.
Cheers to love and cheers to many more wonderful years together you two!