Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Just in case anyone wasn't aware...

I am officially the coolest twin on the planet. Since only Nuke tends to follow the Twin's updates, I thought I'd share that. She's going through an attempt to gain sole custody of her girls with her ex-husband right now, and went through mediation on the subject last week. Unsuccessfully, of course. Since her ex is so reasonable and all.

So this week is the first court date in front of a judge. And she needs some support and a friendly face, and dammit, I've only ever been to small claims court so lets call a spade a spade, shall we? I wanna see what happens in a real court room, ok? Yes, I'm going under the guise of being all supportive and awesome and shit, but really, I just wanna see what it's like to be in a courtroom for something other than a suit against former property owners who think a hole in a sewer pipe is a perfectly acceptable form of a clean out valve...

(But I really do kick ass...just sayin'.)

6 comments:

faithstwin said...

You kick ass and I want to swap houses with you! (the candelabras would come with me to your place, of course...)

It should be interesting on Thursday. You get to be a litteral fly on the wall of other people's stories.

Janet said...

Hey! I follow Twin too! She's just in my google reader, that's all...

Coley said...

Oh, that's super sweetie. I totally follow the Twin too, just can't comment (stupid work computer).
*sigh* Faith's going to be in my state! How far south do you say you'll be?

faithstwin said...

I'm in south orange county, Coley. Maybe you can make it down in time to have her put you in her luggage and take you back to KS so you can commence with the closet gnome plans!

Nuke said...

I stop by Twin's blog almost as often as yours. She has a life that is very different from mine but writes with an engaging style that I find interesting to read. Aaaand when things are going better she seems like shes a fun person.

I only wish her the best o luck!

faithstwin said...

Aww Nuke- thank you! I feel like I talk WAY too much about myself but I guess that's ok since it's my place. :D