Thursday, October 23, 2008

My favorite: Karl Lagerfeld, given a voice by the FUG girls...

I love, love, LOVE when the FUG girls give Karl Lagerfeld some crazy dialogue. This was from today. "The man in the moon needs a lover. Be his concubine. ROMP." Hahahahahahaha!!!

Here's a page full of Lagerfeld & friends. If you have the time, just go and read a bit. I swear it's fucking worth it. Turns out, I've missed a few in the past couple of months. Awesome!

"What AREN'T you wearing, you PISTOL of GLORY! A dolphin, that's what!"

I'm crying. God, I love it when that happens...

2 comments:

emawkc said...

I have no idea who that guy is or what you're talking about.

Faith said...

He's a designer, and he's apparently a bit nutty in person. If you look at the link, you'll see that every picture of him shows him wearing his little, weird fingerless gloves, and he's always hanging on to a model or a star, and giving this blank stare to the camera. It's awesome!