Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Not with it today...

I hate Tuesdays. They're like my Mondays when it comes to their enjoyability level, and I just want the day to pass by as quickly as possible.

Today is more difficult than usual. My desk is Grand Central Station, for some fucked up reason, and I really wish people would just leave me the hell alone.

I finally got a call from the Home Depot representative that will be coming over to view the fence that was installed last week. She sounded like a child, and while I know that her voice shouldn't be an issue here, I have to admit that it certainly didn't help. She also was in a space where there was a TON of background noise. That, in conjunction with her high-pitched baby voice, made it difficult for me to hear her. When I mentioned the issue, and asked if she was able to move so I could hear her better, she said she wasn't able to do that, no. Seemed like they quieted a little after that, but then I continued to hear the voices behind her as they rose and then a "shh" would come through, and I was distracted by that.

::sigh:: I'm just so thoroughly disappointed with this whole fence experience, and that phone call didn't help. This is supposedly someone in a managerial position for the region I live in. Instead of speaking to someone who should have some authority, I felt like I was talking to a semi-drunk chick who was calling me from a bar. We're meeting tomorrow to view the fence along with the sales manager from the fence store that built the fucking thing. I just want them to understand where I'm coming from, and hopefully we can resolve this issue...

I'm done. I wanna crawl under a rock for the rest of the day, but I can't. So I'll see y'all around...

4 comments:

faithstwin said...

You're welcome under my rock anytime! I have cookies and beer...

Faith said...

Ok, why the hell haven't I heard about this rock of yours before? ::scurries under Twin's rock::

faithstwin said...

Well, you'll have to watch some judge shows while here.

Faith said...

::muffled cry of defeat::