Friday, October 24, 2008

Please...stop calling me Faith.

I've decided that it shouldn't just be up to the famous and idiotic to be able to just change the name they wanna go by all the time. JLo went back to being Jenny, PDiddy became JoeBob or something, and now Beyonce wants to be Sasha Fierce...

Dammit, if they can do it, I say I can do it to!

From here on out, I'd like to be known as Smith Delicious. Smiddy for short is fine with me. Thanks.

I bought a new keyboard at Microcenter last night for $4.99. This morning, I was feeling a bit worried about it, because dammed if it didn't still do what the last two keyboards did! Skipping letters all over the fucking place. But now it seems better. So I've either been able to figure out the magical force with which I need to type, or it's been warmed up or something.

I thank the computer lords for their benevolence. And for such a cheap price, too! Let's just hope it sticks, mkay?

7 comments:

"The D" said...

Wait a tick, Smiddy! You had to buy your own keyboard for work?

THAT! is dumb. Are they going to pay you for the keyboard, your time and your gas?

Faith said...

The only way I can buy keyboards through work is online, and I really needed to be able to walk up to it, and punch the keys on it before I would buy this time around. We were also buying a replacement mouse for our computer at home. There was no way I was going to charge a $5 keyboard to my work credit card and then make a completely different purchase for the mouse with my personal debit card.

Maybe if the line hadn't been as long as it was, and we hadn't already waited 15 mintes just to buy the stuff, I might have thought about it. But no biggy. It was only $5, man.

faithstwin said...

Does that then make me Smiddy's Bitch?

I can't decide if Beyonce is cool or just friggin' nuts. Alter personality? Really?

Faith said...

Well, we all saw how well it worked out when Garth Brooks did it, right? ::rolls eyes::

faithstwin said...

He was the first person I thought of when I read that link.

Nuke said...

Hey Smiddy (that's gonna take getting used to but YOU asked for it) For some reason when we were talking keyboards before I figured you meant for home.

Like maybe the pee-ninja got to it.

Heather said...

I like Smiddy.