Wednesday, October 01, 2008

There was something to it...

I know, I know...no real posts in days. And this won't be one, either.

I just haven't had anything interesting to talk about. We semi-finished the paint in the master bedroom, but we have some cleaning up we need to do next week. The lines didn't come out as smooth as we wanted them to on the stripes we did. We have a plan to fix it, though.

Now I need to find curtains, to soften the overall look of the room. I think we're moving the dresser back in tonight, too. That will be nice. I'm currently having to go between two rooms when I get dressed, and it's a bit of a pain.

One of my favorite additions to the space is the new t.v. we put in the bathroom. Now I can watch the news as I get ready! So awesome.

I'll take pictures, and get them up soon.

Otherwise, I'm just glad we're into the good part of the t.v. week - tonight is ANTM (which I dont watch until the weekend, but still...very excited!), and Project Runway and Top Design. And then tomorrow night is the debate for Palin and Biden, and then this weekend football should be FABULOUS! And I don't have anything to do except watch it. Awww yeaaahhh!

Ok, bored enough already? Thought so. Later!

1 comment:

Nuke said...

Hmmm, can you see the TV from the tub? And is it a jacuzzi tub? And is there a mini fridge full of good beer?

If the answer to all 3 questions is "Yes" I nominate you for best bathroom ever!