Monday, November 03, 2008

Creature comfort

The puppies, on a good day, like to sit around dad on the couch, staring out the picture window in our living room as they wait for a neighbor or a squirrel or a falling leaf to bark at. Saturday, Jake wanted to sit like this...
Hahahahahahaha! I love it when he does this!

But oftentimes, they prefer my lap. Both of them at the same time. And its becoming increasingly crowded on my lap, as my belleh grows by leaps and bounds (no, I'm not pregnant...just fat), challenging their positions of comfort and happiness.
They don't seem to mind...

7 comments:

Sizzle said...

A) You do not look fat.
B) My Halloween wig (which I LOVE) is the same cut/color as your actual hair. ;-)

Faith said...

Ah, yes. The puppies hide the fat well, don't they? Alas, they cannot hide the double-chin...

Anonymous said...

I think that is how Leo sits when you aren't there - that is where Jake got it...

Anonymous Poster #1

faithstwin said...

lol! I love it when Puppy sits on the couch like that.

The third picture of them trying to be comfy on you is hilarious. Izzy half on you, half on the arm of the chair...nice. :)

Faith said...

Hm, anony #1, that could be. Man I wish I had a web-cam in the living room, so I could see what happens when I'm not home!

Twin, that's totally what happens. Iz climbs over, and sits half on the arm of the chair, and half on my leg, and then Jake sees her, and he's all, "Ooh! Me too! I want some cushy lap too!!!" and then HE gets up on me, and tries to push Izzy off. Sometimes, they just coexist there on my lap, as if they're actually comfy that way. Stupid animals. (That I love.)

Cate said...

Hey, your hair looks fabulous! very nice.

I love when dogs sit in funny positions like that. Like when they have their feet sticking out straight behind them!

Nuke said...

Eh you look happy and the poochies look happy so who cares how weird they look.

Besides a little weird is always more interesting.