Thursday, November 13, 2008

I love carpooling!

Today was my neighbor's day to drive to work. There's something nice about being driven to work by someone else, and not having to worry about parking and all that crapola. Its like a free day for my arteries and blood pressure. Aaaaahhhhhh....

I have pictures and stuff that I need to upload in order to tell proper stories, so I don't have anything real to post today. Except that I knew that this would eventually come out as a hoax, and can't believe I didn't say it last week. I also wish that politics would just go away. Just go away NOW! ::sigh!:: But its still everywhere, thanks to the crappy state of the economy, and how the government is seeing fit to try to "fix" it. Its really tiresome to someone a apathetic as myself.

2 comments:

drawer queen said...

Just like when you are shopping for a red car, all you see when you go out is red cars... they're everywhere! Put politics out of your mind and the noise will fade into the background.... but before you go.... the saddest part about the hoax article re: Palin is that was so easy to believe it was true. I would totally expect that from her.

Faith said...

See, and I wouldn't. I guess I see more potential there than a lot of other people. I'm not saying I'd be ready to vote for her in 2012, but I'm also not ready to discount her as some sort of worthless, brainless, idiot like so many others seem ready to do...