Monday, November 24, 2008

Whew. All done!

I spent a good portion of the morning creating a new blog based on my love for all things design and decor.

Well, wait...not all things, really. I mean, I don't know who or what inspires people to love things like this rug...

...or this bedding ensemble...

So I guess I should just say that the blog I created was to save you all the posts about my latest obsession. So I can get back to the real fun. The fun of making fun of people who, say, buy things like that rug and bedding ensemble up there! Woo!

I'm gonna give a link to the new blog here and only here. And maybe in my blogroll eventually...we'll see. I don't want anyone to be alarmed, but I used my real name on it. ::gasp!:: I know, I know...it scared me, too. But I know that some of the people who read here are still interested in my design and decorating crap, and I also want to bump readership of the new blog as best I can to get it going, and how better to do that than to link to it from my incredibly popular and awesome current blog, hm? That's right.

It's called "Inspired By..." because it's all about inspiration that I run into day to day. Whether it be inspiration for how I want to decorate a future or our current home, or how I want to be able to dress next weekend, or how I wish I could decorate the Twin's home if she'd let me...that's what I'll be posting about there. The things that I'm drawn to the most. The things that I covet the most. Wish lists, and fantasies about what I'd do if... You know how it goes.

Anyway, visit it if you want. Ask questions here or there or whatever. Hope you like it!

3 comments:

Chimpotle said...

So wait...your name isn't Faith?

Faith said...

As far as you're concerned, it is. :)

I hate to confuse people! I answer to both names at this point in my life...

faithstwin said...

Aww- don't be so modest. You answer to WAY more than just 2 names!