Thursday, February 05, 2009

So, we went to Target last night...

Have I mentioned before that stupid people kind of piss me off?

I have?

Good, then this shouldn't surprise you: last night, the parking lot at the local Target pissed me off. If it wasn't bad enough that I almost got hit by a woman who didn't understand that she didn't have the right of way in our situation, the carts blocking two parking spots that were right next to a cart return definitely put me over the edge.

Really, people? Really??? I mean, COME ON! Yes, I was able to just go over to the next aisle and find parking that was closer to the store than those spots would have been, but jeezy almighty in the sky on fire, WHY were those carts sitting in the middle of parking spots instead of being put into the return??? FUCK!


Incidentally, this is the same lot where I had received damage on my car due to a dimwit that was too lazy to put their cart into a return, and instead left it to roam the parking lot to it's hearts desire. I honestly don't know why I still go there. Fucking nimrod shoppers...

5 comments:

faithstwin said...

OMG- it must have been a Twin thang. I encountered way too many idiots at Target yesterday. WTF is with people leaving their damned carts in the middle of an aisle while they go look for something? There was a child in one of them...a big child, so I was all, "Where is your Mom?" She finally pokes her head around, no 'sorry' no 'excuse me' just BARELY moved the fucking thing to the side and as I passed I was all, "I am in NO MOOD for retards right now!" I said it loud enough so she could hear, too. I almost said it directly TO her. GAH! That was after I had to follow some chick who was walking like it was a day in the park. I finally had the chance to go around her but jeeze! WALK already!

Stephanie said...

Hahahahahaaa!

Kansas Sity Sinic said...

The cart thing DRIVES ME CRAZY. I blogged about this a while back.

LAZY LAZY PEOPLE!!!

http://kansassitysinic.blogspot.com/2008/12/lay-zee.html

statia said...

Ok, to be fair, I will absolutely leave my cart unless I'm parked directly next to a cart return (which I try to do, or limit my purchase so that I can carry out and not drag a cart), but I also have a child, and I refuse to make him sit out in a cart in sub zero or super hot temps, which leaves the five minutes of spring we get, when he has to wait for me to load my shit in the car. Otherwise, I don't care if I'm only three spaces away. I will NOT leave my child unattended in the car to put a cart back. So anyone who wants to bitch at me for being lazy, rather than a responsible parent, feel free. I don't care.

Faith said...

No, that makes sense Statia. But just so you know, those Target carts in particular can do some damage! I haven't had a regular grocery store cart run into my car in a while, and I'm not sure what it is about the Target ones...but the one that rolled into my car that day cracked the headlight on my car. It cost me $200 to fix that sucker. Kids are worth infinitely more than a car...to most people, anyway. So I get you, I really do.

But look at the picture...those carts are right next to the cart return! GAH!!!!