Friday, February 06, 2009

That works for me...

Ok, the day has gotten better. I went ahead and ordered a yummy bento box from a local sushi place to officially kick off my birthday weekend/week, and although the meeting requests for my boss continue to pour in and make life slightly more difficult for me than I prefer, its dealable. And its my job, so yeah...I guess I can field them. Dammit. ::sigh::

Leo and I have our appointment with the tax guy tonight to get our taxes done, which I'm looking forward to, believe it or not. We never know if we're going to get money back or if we're going to owe, so it's kind of like a game of roulette, in a weird way that doesn't actually resemble the official game of roulette in any way whatsoever.

I have some blog links for you, since blogroll is still in a mess, and I can't update my own and add (or subtract, for that matter) anything to it to make things easy for those lazy types out there. So here we go:

Inspired By... is back to being updated a little more regularly. I'm feeling inspired again. So that's a good thing.

A Little South of Normal is a new read for me. Nora started doing that creepy Blogger "following" thing on my blog, and comments now and then on my posts. I like her a lot. I wish she'd update more, but that's just my selfish side showing through, and I try to ignore my selfish side when I can...

Style Rookie is still a regular read for me. She's an interesting, interesting little girl. I like her. You should, too.

Those of you who like the decor thing, these are my regular reads: Door Sixteen, decor8, desire to inspire, decorology, and Apartment Therapy. I branch out a bit more every now and then, but those are my regulars thus far. I haven't added a blogroll to that blog yet, so I figured I should mention it somewhere. Why not here? You guys need some inspiration to pretty-up your places, right? That's what I thought.

Ok, that's my Real Post for the day. It is a better Friday than I thought it was earlier. So there.

2 comments:

Nuke said...

Glad things are looking up! In case I forget, have a great B-day. Until then I'm jealous of your lunch, I skipped completely.

Nora said...

Creepy? I resemble that remark!!!
I'll try to help the feed the selfish side, but some days my life just isn't that interesting!!!