Monday, February 23, 2009

Videos, just for you.

Ok, so I suck a taking video of things with the camera. So just bear with the stupid-ass angles in some of these...

I give you The Dancing Penguin (FYI, the person that sounds like they're talking to themselves about the dancing penguin? Yeah, that's actually me and the Twin. We sound exactly alike. I swear it was not one person having a conversation with themself):


And some Shamu lighthearted funness (this is a pretty short video, so yeah):


Aaannnd some non-vacation fun in the form of Jake in the bath. Scary fact: I did not remember making this video at all. I remembered giving him the bath, but grabbing the camera and making the video? Nuh-uh. I'm cutting back on my drinking, thankyouverymuch. This is a longer video, and there's a bit of buffering happening here and there, even on my computer that should be able to handle it. So yeah. It's annoying, but I'm all over AWing my cute puppeh...:


Hope you liked 'em!

1 comment:

faithstwin said...

That penguin was sooo so cute!

Jake is funny. I should have video'd the puppies getting a bath yesterday but I put them through enough shit just by soaking 'em I think.