Thursday, March 26, 2009

I DO have a purpose! To kick your ASS!!!

I was just walking down the hall when a coworker turned the corner and walked towards me on his way back to his desk. Suddenly, he started swinging his arms, and walking with a determined stride.

I realized he was immitating me.

"Holy crap! Is that what I look like when I walk?" I asked him as he got closer.

"You have a very particular way of swinging your arms. You look like...you have a purpose," he replied.

"Hahahaha! I do!" And then I opened the door to the ladies' room.

Dude, apparently you do not want to get in my way as I'm on my way to the ladies' room. I look very scary when I'm on that path, as it turns out!

3 comments:

Logtar said...

Glad he was laughing with you and not at you!

Faith said...

Oh hell yeah. We have fun around here...I love my coworkers!

faithstwin said...

OMG! I was totally able to picture that as you said it. BWWAHAHAHAHAHAAA!