Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's getting even creepier...if that's possible.

I try my best not to give any attention to that Nadya Suleman character, or her stupid decisions, or her random family support that ebbs and flows with the tides. But this is getting fucking creepy. For no real reason...just thought I'd mention it.

The Twin and I were born in Whittier, CA. We lived there for the first 10 years of our lives. That's where this Nadya idiot is from, and apparently now her dad has bought a home in La Habra, which is the next city over from Whittier, and was where our grandmother lived for a good deal of time. Its just weird to read these ridiculous, fucked up stories, and to be able to relate to the locations they're taking place. Its hard to explain why...

So I was just reading the story about her dad buying this house in La Habra, and how Suleman has accepted the offer of help from a group called Angels in Waiting. The article says that she had originally turned down their offer for help because it would involve relocation to the mountain community of Lake Arrowhead.

And that's when my head exploded. Because after we left Whittier, our family moved to Lake Arrowhead when the Twin and I were 10.

I know that NONE of this is of any consequence to me, has nothing to do with me, and is not related to my life in any way whatsoever. But it's just rubbing me the wrong way to hear all these places that I'm so familiar with being associated with this piece of shit of a human being. That is all.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I read somewhere that another reason she turned down the free care offer was because she wanted a reality show attached and they said no.

Her new publicist just quit citing that she's nuttier than a fruit cake. Like we didn't know this already...

Faith said...

I saw that her newest publicist had quit, but I didn't see a specific story about it...that's hilarious!

And yeah...um, DUH.