Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Well, that certainly doesn't HELP the day...

I had to go home over my lunch hour, because Leo wasn't answering his phone, and I set our appraisal for the refinance (we're refinancing right now, because we would be idiots not to) for today from 12 - 2, and needed to let him know.

So I walk into the house, and step right into a pile of dog shit. Awesome.

I changed my shoes, but apparently the shit didn't get cleaned up well, and so when I was leaving in the new shoes, they got some on them, too. So I drive a small distance before I realize I have to find the source, and get it off of me. So I changed my shoes again.

And now I swear I can still smell it. I hate that.

This is a bad, baaad day. Leave me alone, ok? Ok.

7 comments:

faithstwin said...

OMG- would you fucking LOOK before you walk already! I hate hate hate hate the smell of that. It's the reason why I hate 'smelly' 'poo' and 'smelly poo'. Now I want to put a hose on myself. GAAAAAGGGG

Faith said...

It was right there, though! There was no way to look before I walked!

Dude, what pissed me off the most was that Leo had to unlock the door to let me in. So he should have seen it, but he didn't.

I want this day to be over, dammit.

Nuke said...

Sounds like Leo has some major league sucking up to do.

Faith said...

Yeah, he's been a bit of a tool lately, but he's also been working supah-hard on the remodel of the garage, as well as the yard stuff we have going on this time of year. So it's making it hard to be mad at him...but I'm also not pleased with him being a tool to me. Then again, I'm ALWAYS a tool to him. So maybe its a taste of my own medicine? I dunno...

Dan said...

So you stepped in the same dog shit twice, and Leo's a tool?

I'd be decorating the garage with one mounted dog.

Faith said...

Ok, you don't read closely enough, man. I stepped in the same shit twice because it wasn't cleaned up properly. I was home because I had to drive there instead of just being able to talk to him about the issue of the appraiser appointment over the phone, so had he just had his phone on him, the shit issue never even would have occurred. And the dogs had shit in the house because he wasn't paying attention to the fact that they needed to go out.

So yes...HE was the tool of the day yesterday. You realize that by choosing to aggravate me, that makes you a tool, too, right? Jeezy chreezy...

Dan said...

I suspected I would be joining Leo in the tool shed for that comment - but if he managed to get you to step in the same dog shit twice, I think I have much to learn from him in the area of passive/aggressive practical jokes.