Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Cross posting...not as fun as cross dressing, I'd bet.

I'm being boring today. Boring and lazy.

I wrote a new post over at the other blog, so you can read that, if you'd like. It's just an update on the garage remodel...

Not much else is going on. Per the Twin, Dad is in for his PET scan today. I think they're checking to make sure the skin cancer didn't spread anywhere while it was developing on his shoulder. So we're hoping that results come back negative to anything. This is one of those cases where a negative would be a positive thing, basically. :)

Other than that, I'm just looking forward to payday, the possible completion of the refinance on my home loan, and hopefully seeing some good friends in the next couple of weeks.

It's quiet. And I like it.

No comments: