Friday, April 24, 2009

I once saw Fisher Stevens in a bar in Groton, CT

The title of this post has nothing to do with the post at all, really. I just thought it might inspire me to know what I want to write about...but it didn't.

Apparently I'm in a writing slump today. So instead, I will share videos of the dogs. Yay, puppies!

This one is relatively short...Jake's fucking snaggletooth just cracked me up too much not to share it.


And this one is longer. But it's funny, if you like that sort of thing.


I effing love playing with my dogs. They're so funny...

3 comments:

faithstwin said...

The girls and I thoroughly enjoyed watching these last night. Cracked us up! I love Izzy's reaction. She sounds JUST LIKE Puppy...and Jake totally looks like an Ewok! It was so funny when you said that because when you did the close up on him I was all, "He looks like an Ewok," at the same time you said it. Classic.

Faith said...

He makes the ewok face at us all the time. So he's totally my little ewok.

Izzy gets mean when Jake comes after the toy she has, and I got a little of that on video last night, but then they just started fighting with each other, and it got boring. I hate when they fight with each other. It's like they forget we're there, and they just run wildly all over us and the furniture! Assholes...

Nini said...

I've been to Groton CT. Not much there. ;)