Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ok, turns out that laughing makes it worse...

I've been sharing links to different things I've come across today with my group of friends over on my message board I'm a part of, and happened across The Sneeze by way of Hot Blog on a Stick. I shared the link to the "none pizza with beef on the left" post with my girlfriends, because I found it pretty entertaining. My one friend, Nicole, in turn found this post for me about...well, it's called "The Mystery of the Face on the Buttocks" if that helps you at all.

I kinda hate Nicole now for making me silent-laugh so hard that my head hurts twice as bad as it did earlier, but it's hard to hate when you're laughing this hard for this long! GAH!

7 comments:

Hyperblogal said...

All the better to see where you're sitting.

faithstwin said...

I love that the one pizza had the stuff on the wrong sides!

faithstwin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Faith said...

Dude, read his Steve Don't Eat It! posts. The board and I have been going back and forth with quotes from it for the past hour and a half, I swear!

AshlynsMom said...

Only if by "kind of hate" you mean "will worship for all eternity".

Faith said...

"Only if by "kind of hate" you mean "will worship for all eternity"."

Well, duuuh. Who has been my main cohort on the board since I brought it up? Thanks to you and your help, I think we successfully brought most of FK's afternoon to a screachingly awesome halt. Mwahahahahahaha!

faithstwin said...

I knew I knew that blog from somewhere! That's how I discovered it- Older sister sent me the link back when she would read the Steve Don't Eat It! bits and she and I would pee our pants and be grossed out all at the same time together and compare.

Then I stuck with it because it was one Joelle had linked. I don't know why I stopped reading that blog. It's now in my fav's.