Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Quick follow up on the headache thing...

I have an MRI scheduled for tomorrow. I've been taking the medicine that was prescribed to me for almost a week now, and have noticed some level of improvement in the frequency of headaches, so that's good. Although I still have gotten 2 this week already. So it's not super-improved as of yet. I can say that the headache I got yesterday afterlunch responded well to the Tylenol Extra Strength I took. That made me happy.

I still feel like there's a ridiculous amount of pressure in my head that I can't quite place. I'm wondering if this is all due to some sort of inner-ear disturbance, but wouldn't someone have figured that out by now? Can something causing inner-ear crap be seen on MRI's? I guess I'll find out, anyway.

Just wanted to give a quick update...the headache monster has been tamed, for now. I can't tell you how happy that small fact alone makes me.

2 comments:

mike said...

I'm sending good vibes (or is that magnetic energy) for your test. I've had some massive headaches lately that I think are coming from these crappy weather changes and mold.

Spyder said...

Hope they figure it out soon!!