Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I am annoyed right now.

People, it's called "work" for a reason. If you don't wanna do it, I bet there are at least 100 people out there who are looking for something to do that can fill your position veeerrry easily. Being an admin assistant, while challenging at certain times, is not that hard. Watch some Dirty Jobs episodes, and you might get an idea of what a tough job actually is. Then come back to your emails and actually HELP people who are asking for your assitance! You twatwaffle...

On a similar vein, does anyone know anything about personal chef companies in town at all? Specifically if any are hiring right now? Because I'm kinda tired of the way Leo's boss talks to him, and I kinda wish he could quit that bitch right about now...so let me know if you know anyone, please. :)

2 comments:

Serenity said...

love it!!! nasty plus breakfast item... twatwaffle the perfect word for an idiot! thank you

faithstwin said...

Crackin' me up dude. Sorry about the Leo sitch. That sucks.