Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Someone clue me in, here.

Over the last 24 hours, I've had a surprising amount of hits on this blog through searches for "TLC Uncommon Sense" or "TLC's Uncommon Sense." (Which leads the searchers to this post I wrote about the Duggars back in 2005, and I feel kinda bad because I doubt that's what they're looking for.)

I haven't heard of any TLC show based on my blog, so I'm curious, whatchoo all lookin' for? Sorry you're not finding what you set out to get! Tell me, is this a Jon & Kate thing? Because I literally despise those people, so you can go away if you're looking for shit about them. ::shudders::

Hmm...a TLC show based on my blog would be pretty cool. I wonder if I'd get to meet Stacy and Clinton if that happened...

7 comments:

faithstwin said...

Can you see where everyone is searching from? Is it one set place like that time from that college?

That's curious...

Faith said...

No, that's the weird thing...they're all over the place. Texas, Virginia, California, Massachusetts...all over the damned place.

Makes no sense.

Uh oh...one of them is from Springdale, Arkansas. Maybe the Duggars sent out a hit on me!

Nuke said...

No Stacy and Clinton for you. Maybe Yoji.

faithstwin said...

Oh no! Or maybe they think they can turn you and make you have babies!!!

Anonymous said...

TLC's Uncommon Sense are spots that air before and after commercial breaks on various TLC shows. The spots are household tips (ex: kitty litter can be used for oil spots on a garage floor) played out by actors. The problem (ex: oil on garage floor) airs before the commercial break and the solution (ex: kitty litter)airs just before the show continues. Hope this cleared things up!

Faith said...

Holy moly! Someone actually answered my question! Thank you so much.

Now I'd love to know why there were so many people looking for it all at the same time from Monday into Tuesday...hmmm....

I still feel bad that the search brought them all to that Duggar post. (But it still makes me giggle, which means I'm still sadistically normal! Yay!)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I am late to the game. But I searched for Uncommon Sense because that guy was hot! I was hoping to find out who he was. Sadly, I don't know.