Monday, June 08, 2009

Yes! Or no!

I can't imagine being one of those girls who either always wears pants or always wears skirts. I need both in my life. Some days feel like pant days, and some days I wanna be all girly, so I throw on a skirt or a dress.

But I can't say there isn't a part of me that doesn't wish I could be a "uniform" type. You know, one of those chicks that wears a similar outfit every day, but varies the shirt color, or the pant color, or whatever...

One thing you can be damned sure of: I will never, ever be the type of woman that wears cropped pants. (And, word to the wise, unless you're 5'8" tall, you shouldn't be that type of woman either. ::shaking head:: Nuh-uh.)

I'm at a crossroads. And I literally got about 1.5 - 2 hours of sleep last night. (Not really anything to do with the storms in the area, shockingly. I fell asleep at midnight, then Leo came to bed at about 12:30, and I was wide awake again. I almost felt like it was 10 in the morning, I was so fucking awake. It was very odd.) So I'm off to shop for storage solutions for the garage at Target now. Because that's how I like to deal with lack o' sleep hangovers...

5 comments:

Layla said...

I'll have you know I wear cropped pants and I'm not afraid to admit it. Although, at my height, they're not really cropped anymore, so does that count? ;)

faithstwin said...

I'm wearing cropped pants right now. I love 'em. It's too cold for shorts, it's too warm for full pants and I'm a Mom.

Yup.

Faith said...

Being a mom is no excuse. You guys both need to throw those suckers out tout suite!!! Don't make me call Stacy and Clinton, dammit. (Actually, would someone call them on me? I would really love a $5,000 shopping spree in New York...)

Layla said...

Heck, if wearing them will get you to call Stacy and Clinton on me, I'll start wearing them more often!

faithstwin said...

I was JUST thinking we should BOTH get Stacy & Clinton on each one of us- they can do a Twin SHOW! Have they done that before? I never really watch it.