Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Every once in a while, I break my cover.

I just laughed so hard at this post over on Lovely Listings, that I'm pretty sure my neighbor coworkers think that someone died. (I was trying to stifle the laughter as best I could, but that made it come out sounding like a high-pitched shriek of painful sobbing. You know what I'm talking about, right? Maybe not...it was weird.) I tried getting up to walk away from my desk so I would top looking at it, and therefore stop laughing/shrieking/sobbing, but that apparently made it worse - somehow - and I wound up openly guffawing so loudly, I think they could hear me on the next floor down. OOPS!

I couldn't even finish reading it, I was laughing so hard.

So, you are fairly warned! Watch yourself if you're still in a place where a boss might be close by! Thankfully, mine is at an all day meeting in another building today, so I'm in the clear.

Andplusalso, this post? Fucking creepy. And the title and tags on it were probably what started me into the close-to-hysterics-stage of laughter after I'd already been scanning the posts above it, so really, it was a rolling ball that was heading downhill to begin with. There was no way of stopping it, as I see it.

I so fucking needed that today.

1 comment:

Jill Pilgrim said...

Oh my God- that's hilarious!