Tuesday, August 04, 2009

In California

I've tried writing a couple of posts already, and they both ended unsuccessfully. So I gave up, and planned on writing when I was back at a normal computer...

But now I'm stuck in California for an additional day past my intended length, so I wanted to say hi.

Hi!

I've been in California visiting my family for the past several days, having a wonderful time. I was supposed to fly home today, but Northwest Airlines apparently sucks monkey balls, so I rescheduled to fly home tomorrow, in the interest of staying in a nice comfy bed in California vs having to sleep in the Minneapolis airport tonight, only to fly to Kansas City in the morning and find a ride home, since Leo has to work tomorrow.

So I'll be back to normal posting on Thursday. Hope everyone else is having a good week!

1 comment:

lyn said...

i am so not a fan of northwest. had to work over the weekend - sorry we didn't get in touch to hang out while you were in socal. i may be back in KC sooner than later, will let you know.