Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It's the little things that get me on days like this.

Do you ever scratch your ear, and realize it must’ve been a while since you’ve run a Q-Tip through there? I hate that.

Yesterday, they adjusted the water pressure on the sinks in the ladies’ room I use at the office. I went to a meeting at 2, and the water pressure was same as always (i.e. so slow it took a good minute and a half to get the soap off), and when the meeting was over an hour later, I went again (I drink a LOT of water) and it was like Niagara Falls. I actually screamed a little bit in surprise.

But I’m kinda jumpy this week, due to a lack of overall sleep. ::sigh:: I’m not sure why, but I’m getting about 3.5 – 4 hours a night, and I neeeed at least 6. Tonight, I’m asking Leo to hit me over the head with a shovel, dammit.

I blame the lack of sleep for the lack of posting here. Not that anyone noticed, really. But in case anyone did. Sorry. Hopefully, the week can only go up from here!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Have you tried a Melatonin pill? You can find it in the vitamin section. It's not like a sleeping pill where it's hard to wake up, etc. ... you wake up refreshed.