Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Where did Diane Sawyer go?

I watch GMA in the morning while I finish getting ready for work. I'm able to catch the first 30 minutes of it before I have to run out the door.

Over the last month, I wanna say, it seems like Diane Sawyer has taken a leave of absence. At first, she appeared to be out on vacation for a couple of days. Then she got sick. Then she tried to come back, but she was out again the following week. They stopped saying why, and just say that she's "out" when they start up in the morning now.

I tried googling, but no one else is curious about this, it seems, and no info is out on the 'net about her now long-term absence.

I love Robin Roberts, and even Chris Cuomo (who's been filling in more often than not while Diane is "out"), but I'm getting curiouser and curiouser at this point! Anyone know what's up? I hope she's ok!

On that same note, I'm feeling much better today. A good night's sleep helped a lot. My headache is gone, thank goodness. And although I look like crap (I didn't plan my outfit well today), I got to work on time, and the day is moving much faster than yesterday did. Yay!

3 comments:

Layla said...

Well crap, now I'm curious!... Let me know if you find out anything.

faithstwin said...

Hmmm... that's odd. Hope she's ok! I love Diane.

Happy to hear you're feeling better today. I totally left a comment in your post yesterday and it mysteriously disappeared. ??? I must have hit the wrong button.

I openly wondered why that police woman pointed out her kids play baseball apparently in the street- where a passing car could become an unwitting target for a wayward ball, causing damage and possible issues for her. Seems a liability issue IMO.

Jill said...

Hmm, I hadn't thought about it until you said anything, but now I'm curious.