Thursday, September 17, 2009

An interesting discovery...

I figured out that our camera has this nifty "trimming" feature that helps me to be able to zoom into photos I've taken and want to show detail on. I love technology!

So take, for example, that photo of the face I caught last week, which I think reflects our ghost Jeffers mugging for the camera? Here is the shot as uploaded originally from the camera without any zooming:
And here's the "trimmed" photo, zoomed in on the face I see:
So much clearer and easier to see, I think! (And how could anyone be afraid of a ghost that looks like that, eh? He's so loveable, I wanna just pinch his happy cheeks!)

Same thing with that picture of Jake looking all cro-magnon and jacked up while sitting on the deck, observing the yard a couple of weeks ago...here is the original picture I took:
And here is what I wanted you all to see...the reason why the picture made me laugh so fucking hard in the first place:WTF IS GOING ON WITH HIS FACE???

For the record, here is my cute, curly-haired, happy puppeh...
Cute face! Cozying up with mama and Iz! So cute! So really, WTF is going on with his face in that photo of him on the deck? Hahahahaha! I love the underbite. LOVE.

I'm very happy with this new function I've discovered on my camera. I can't wait until it comes in handy for evil and nefarious purposes. Because, let's just admit it...being evil and nefarious is more fun.

7 comments:

Nuke said...

I saw Jeffers in the original but it is MUCH clearer in the trimmed on. As for Jake, now that I can see it, he is obviously grinning about crapping somewhere that you will not approve of and haven't found yet. Or maybe another dead critter. Either way it is NOT a look of innocence.

Faith said...

It totally reminds me of something...I can't quite place it. I think it might be the zombie grin that MJ gives the camera at the end of the Thriller video, but it's been so long since I've seen that, I'm not positive.

It's just so fucking funny. Especially because he'll sometimes sit across the room from Leo and I looking at us with his bottom teeth all sticking out like that, and we can't help but just sit and giggle at him as he's all, "What? What're you guys laughing at?" Hahahaha!

faithstwin said...

You have GOT to post that pic of Jeffers at Ghoststudy, dude. The board will LOVE it! He looks so friggin happy.

L.O.L. on the pic of Jake makin' that face. He's unique, that's for sure.

Faith said...

Ok, ok...I'll post it there. We'll have to see what Canis has to say about it. :D

Jill said...

Dude, that second photo is scary! Also? *Hugs*

Pensive Girl said...

brad thinks it looks like a dog. a dog ghost. he says a pekaneese.

Faith said...

Hmm...Brad might be onto something there. I'm not sure. You guys need to come over for dinner, and maybe we can discuss it further...