Friday, September 11, 2009

Ok, the blue ball reappeared...

Ok, so the blue ball finally reappeared yesterday morning before I went to work. This was a mildly creative spot to put it in, but to be honest, I think Jeffers has done better. ::sigh::

It is a balancing act to keep it up there, though. The mirror frame is only about 1/2 inch wide up there...
So I guess it makes sense that he used the corner to help prop it up...
(I really need to paint that frame, btw. I did that ivy border yeaaars ago when I first moved back to KC, and was still in love with green ivy. Blech.)

On Tuesday, Leo got up, ate some breakfast, puttered around a bit, and then started dusting. And then he noticed that the framed photos on top of our bookcase were all in a kind of odd formation...
They were all facing left, which is not how we keep them, usually.
I usually turn them in to face each other, like this:
Here, this photo shows it a bit better, I think...

Anywho, that freaked him out.


And then Wednesday, the ball still wasn't back, and nothing happened at all while we were both out of the house, so that was nice. (Except we didn't have the ball back, so that still sucked.)


But then I got up yesterday, and my toothbrush holder was on the right side of the sink. I keep it on the left side of the sink, so that was weird. (I put it back, and it hasn't moved again.) I checked with Leo before I left for work (he had Thursday off this week, because he had to work the holiday on Monday), and asked him if he had moved it for some reason the night before? No, he said. I told him the blue ball had shown back up, and then headed out the door.


Last night, we had a chat. He seems to think that I'm encouraging all this activity because I laugh at it, and find it amusing. I don't know what I'm supposed to do, though. It's not like I can fake being upset by it. I'm not upset by it. It's just silliness, as far as I'm concerned. It's not like anyone is getting hurt, for pete's sake.


I don't know. I feel bad, but I don't know what to do. This time around, it wasn't as amusing as it was the last few times, so instead of laughing out loud when I finally saw it had reappeared, I just sort of sighed and said, "Thank you! I was wondering when you'd put it out!" in an exasperated kind of way, really. He needs to put more time in between the ball stealing, I think. And he needs to take less time with bringing it back! Because when it's gone for 2 days, it really drives me up the wall. I cannot stop watching for it everywhere in the house. It's no way to live, if you ask me. I liked it better when he moved it from the ottoman to the window while we were in the kitchen for a couple of minutes. That was funny.


I'm not really looking for suggestions on this...you guys have all been really good with them so far, anyway. I don't mind Jeffers in the playful state he's in, and unless things got drastically worse (i.e. chairs on top of tables, or either me or Leo getting scratched, or he steals my black bra, or some shit), I don't feel that any kind of cleansing is necessary, per se. I just wanted to keep y'all in the loop. The crazy, fucked up loop that is our life in a haunted house. ::sigh:: Not like that's new or anything. (I'm surprised I went as long as I did without a ghost, to be honest!)


Glad it's Friday, that's for sure! Have a great weekend, everyone!

13 comments:

Old Fart said...

I'm waiting for Jeffers to start using your computer to leave comments on the posts about his activities.

Faith said...

Hahahahaha! That would be hilarious.

Ghost said...

I sure do like that little blue ball, poof!

faithstwin said...

lol, OF, that would be awesome!

Poor Leo. He needs to just relaaaaxxx. Give him a blow job or something to make him feel better... =O

Faith said...

Ok, the comment from Ghost? Awesome. You are fucking AWESOME. I'm gonna be giggling about that all weekend...

Nuke said...

You made my Friday Faith. Jeffers is a hoot. The uptick in activity is weird tho.

And while I am at it, how bout a round of applause for the Twin! Always good to know all women aren't anti-blow job!

faithstwin said...

**bowing at waist** thank you thank you.

Faith said...

:sigh: You know, I'd be willing to bet more men would be anti-bjer if they ever had to try giving one. Just my 2 cents. (Not that I am...I just prefer avoiding them if possible. YOU try sucking on a dill pickle for 10 minutes and tell me how your mouth feels when you're done!)

Nuke said...

Great, next time I have a pickle I am gonna think of that. Thanks Faith.

faithstwin said...

Dude, if Leo is like a pickle? You need to see someone. Or be reeeaaalllyyy thankful. (If it's like the 'mini's' we buy here and there...- in that case: whatcha complainin' 'bout!?)

I won't go where I expect men to go if they want me to have fun with them in return!

Faith said...

Oh, I'm talking about normal sized pickles...like the kind you can get at the deli. I'm just generalizing about it, anyway. I'm not refering to Leo's dick size on my blog...not ever. That'd be outta line, IMO.

I just was pulling a suggestion out of thin air on that one. And now I'm done with this back and forth, as it skeeves me out a bit. ::shudders::

Jill Pilgrim said...

Faith, I am never sleeping at your house.

faithstwin said...

Jill! It's FINE! I've slept there many times and nothing has ever happened. Unless you are bringing many blue balls for Jeffers to play with. In that case: you are on your own, babes.