Friday, September 25, 2009

Point taken, American

I'll tell you one thing: if you have any kind of misperception of yourself being of somewhat average size, go ahead and take a flight on American in their coach seating area. It'll get that ego in check right quick.

If one seat is broken, and the rest of the passengers are seated happily and ready to go, does it make sense to make the rest of the plane wait for maintenance to fix that one seat? I'm gonna say no. (Especially since its not my seat that's in question.) We're currently waiting for maintenance to get here to look at ONE seat. Ugh. It is in the exit row, so maybe that makes a difference? I dunno.

Fuck.

4 comments:

Jill Pilgrim said...

Ugh, annoying.

chickrawker said...

ah, the lovely md-80's. at least its a very safe plane.

hope you are doing ok in cali...sorry i am missing you since i am headed the opposite direction.

emawkc said...

I can understand delays. But I think the airlines should pay a penalty for delays that are their fault. I'm sure there was probably a first class seat open that the person could have used and not delayed the flight.

Just one more reason I should be appointed to run the world.

Ms. Terri said...

That's just insane. If the plane goes down, chances are that seat being fixed isn't going to save anyone.