Saturday, December 05, 2009

In response.

In one of my recent posts, Logtar made a comment about my avatar being somewhat of a bother for him. I guess maybe it doesn't look as scary/random/fucked up to him as it does to me, and I wonder if that's the case for everyone viewing my blog.

But here's the thing...

That face? IS IN MY BRAIN. It's not meant to be ironic. It's not meant to be funny. It's not meant to look like something that someone has told themselves it might look like (i.e. a thong, or what have you). It's a picture of how FUCKED UP my head really is.

OK?


There's a lot of shit going on in my life right now, and the last fucking thing I plan on doing is changing my avatar so it will be pleasant for people to look at. My brain is a fucked up place to be, even without the weird, evil, random, devil-looking dude showing up in images. I figure it's the best way to represent myself on other blogs, or on my own blog, personally. So it's staying up for a while. And that's all there is to say about that.