Thursday, January 14, 2010

::basks in the coolness::

Um, y'all? Anne Taintor was apparently here. HERE. On mah blawg to say hello and thank me for writing such a nice post about her and her stuff.

I'm so excited about this right now, I feel like dancing and hooting it up a bit. Which would be frowned upon in my workplace, so I need to store up the energy to let it loose at the gym tonight, if I can manage to contain myself for the time being. ::does a secret little footdance under desk::

If you're at all interested in obtaining a cool-ass calendar for your desk, like I plan on doing for 2010, Anne told us why they don't sell them on the website in her comment. I haven't had a chance to check my local bookstores for one yet, but I do know that I found the latest one on Amazon, if you're interested. (And don't I feel like a wee bit of a tool now for complaining about the cost? Hahaha! Eh-em...) If I don't find one over the weekend, I'll be grabbing one of those Amazon ones, fo sho.

Were you surprised? I was so surprised...

5 comments:

Alisha said...

That is way cool!

Catherine VandeVelde said...

Yay! What a great way to start off the year!

faithstwin said...

This is so funny... and awesome!

Ms. Pants said...

AIRBORNE WING!!!

I love my Anne Taintor stuff. I've got a slew of postcards, magnets, calendars.... It's a bit of an obsession, really. Kinda like squirrels and make up.

Average Jane said...

Awesome!