Monday, February 22, 2010

Why the hell have Mondays been so damned by the book lately?

Today sucks. I wanted to make it better by embedding the SNL "more cowbell" skit here, but I can't find one that I like that I can bring in.

Which is just like today, dammit. ::sigh::

Getting out of bed was near impossible this morning, made even more so by my stupid decision to change the sheets yesterday. (Clean sheets should go on the bed on Friday or Saturday. So that sleeping in and enjoying the supah-freshness of them can occur for a couple of days before the evilness of having to get up and go to work occurs, IMO.)

Food all tastes disappointing. Don't know what's up with that, but so far, breakfast and lunch have been a let down. Good thing my snack earlier was yummy. That helped...

A meeting I had been attempting to schedule for 2 weeks - TWO - finally came together, but in a disappointing manner that's causing me to have to shift another meeting in order to accommodate it, which seems stupid, but the one I've been working on involves 3 VPs. And do you know how hard it can be to align the schedules of 3 VPs all at once, even for just an hour long meeting? Yeah, I didn't know it was that hard either. It was stupid hard. STUPID.

::double-sigh:: This post has been brought to you by the word stupid, apparently.

No comments: