Monday, March 15, 2010

House ghost issues...

Jeffers took our only pair of scissors. ::sigh:: Not to mention that he took one of my favorite camis a few weeks ago, and I've been waiting patiently for him to return it but he apparently doesn't wanna. What is he doing with it? Where the fuck does he put that sort of stuff? It's all very intriguing to me, really.

I hope he doesn't put the scissors on my pillow though!

I hate today so far. People driving in with me on my way to work apparently had no place better to be than in my way. We've hit the season where Jake starts bringing slugs into the house with him after he's been outside in the morning. (They latch onto his fur super-easy. It is really unpleasant to deal with.) (Gah, I'm gagging even now, just thinking back to the one I dealt with this morning!) And I got all of 4 hours of sleep last night, for some reason. I slept from 11 - 2, and then I was just awake. I tried laying there and thinking pleasant, calming thoughts...didn't work. I tried taking some Advil...didn't work. I tried watching TV, and only wound up getting more stimulated, and wanted to buy things from infomercials I was watching to boot. So that really didn't work! Of course, I drifted off again sometime around 5-ish, and my alarm went off at 5:45, when I was headed back into a deep sleep. Fuck. Me.

So I'm going to try to keep my head down today. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

faithstwin said...

Keep in mind you also lost an hour- waking at 5:45 you were actually waking at 4:45. If I still had a blog I would link to an entry on how much I hate time change...

I hope your day gets better but I definitely think going to bed early will help.

You only have one scissors in your house? Don't they sell them in sets? I think a trip to Tarjay can solve your problems...and tell Jeffers whose boss.

Faith said...

We had another pair that Leo used to take to work, but I hate it. Jeffers took MY pair of scissors. The ones I love. ::sad face::

We honestly looked everywhere, because scissors are one of those kinds of objects in the house that can get misplaced really easily. But we had them in the bedroom on the bureau, because the kitchen drawer they usually go in is, well...in the kitchen. And nothing is in the kitchen right now! So on the bureau they were. Leo needed them last night, and we searched everywhere to no avail. Dammit.

Yeah, we might need to buy a new pair. Fucking silly ghost...

faithstwin said...

I'm kind of curious to see what might happen when I am there. He better not take any of my shit! Maybe I should leave the car keys with the girls in Texas just in case... =D

Faith said...

Yeah, I'd recommend that. He seems to have no framing in real time lately. That last time he took the blue ball? 3 weeks! (I hope the scissors come back before 3 weeks from now, dammit.)

I really need to look up the history on the ownership of the house. It's a priority for me right now. (Sad? Meh...)