Monday, March 22, 2010

Yep...it's definitely THAT day again!

My head hurts. Again.

Jake has a cough that isn't getting much better, even though he's been on antibiotics for 5 days.

KU lost, and while most people are being respectful of the space a Jayhawk fan needs right now (because, let's face it, most people had them winning the whole shebang), all it takes is that one annoying coworker who likes to come and push your buttons. As you sit quietly at your desk, not bothering anyone. As you sit with a sincere hope in your heart that people will simply leave you alone today, anyway, because see above about the headache.

It snowed over the weekend, so all the green that had been blooming slowly and pleasantly is now covered in frozen water...albeit melting frozen water, but frozen water all the same. It's colder than I'd like it to be outside right now.

It is definitely Monday, is my point. I fucking HATE Monday. I'm going to try to make it a better day by eating a yummy lunch with my husband, and keeping my head down for the rest of the day. ::fingers crossed!::

No comments: