Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Back to work. ::sigh::

I took Monday and Tuesday off, since the Twin was here until late Tuesday afternoon. Sorry for the break in posting! I just tend to not go near a computer when I'm out of the office, is all. This is one of the reasons why I don't Twitter, and I'm not on Facebook. Constant updates take away from the eventual and actual post for the day. You think I'm a bore now? I can only imagine how boring I'd be if I were updating multiple social media sites constantly! Blech.

We had a great weekend...it was good to have a visitor, and for that visitor to be the Twin, no less. We didn't do much of anything. I wanted to go to the Royals home opener on Monday, but couldn't figure out how to get tickets. (Leo and I have friends that work in the bar out in right field, and were planning on sitting in there, but I lost steam on the project once the Twin said she didn't even like going to baseball games. I don't think she's done them right, but that's ok. I'd rather her enjoy her visit than feel like she's forced to do things she doesn't wanna do.) She and I went to the county records office on Monday to look up the history of ownership on my house, and try to track down who Jeffers might be. And then Tuesday, before she left, we went to visit the John Wornall House in Brookside. I've always wanted to go there, but Leo didn't even know it existed! It was neat. When we were done there, we headed on up to the airport, and the Twin went to Houston to visit our older sister, and to pick up her kids. (They were staying down there with the older sister while she came here to get a little R&R.)

Hope everyone is having a good week! I'll be back with more details on stuff that's going on when I get more into the groove and have a better idea of what to talk about. Just wanted to get an updated post up for the time being...

No comments: