Tuesday, April 20, 2010

More reasons why I don't understand people.

I'm stealing this from Statia. It's been a while since I've done anything that remotely resembles a meme, so why the hell not? Why do people like these things?:

1. Genevieve Gorder. If this bitch set one foot even at the end of my driveway, I'd go at her with a shovel. Also? It's totally obvious that she let someone cut off all her long hair, she hated the short look, and then tried to fix it by allowing someone to put in some horrible extensions that truly look most heinous. She has a shitty mullet now, which actually makes me hate her more AND, at the same time, laugh at her for being such a 'tard. I bet she looked much better with the short cut. She should just let it be, goddammit. BUT, she's an idiot that talks like a baby all the time...so what can ya do? Speaking of mullets...

2. NASCAR

3. Apple, and their need to "i" EVERYTHING ON THE PLANET. Fuck off, Apple, before I'm the only one not wearing an iBra under an iBlouse while I drive around town in my non-iCar.

4. Starbucks

5. Camaros

6. Turning up the bass so far in your car that you can't actually hear the music. The music is kinda the whole point, so WTF?

7. All this zombie apocolypse talk. I don't get it. :/

8. Platform stilletos. (Ok, they look kinda cool in Vogue editorials...but when I see girls in real life wearing them, they look stupid. Even the statuesque pretty ones. Very odd.)

9. Tanning

10. The bacon explosion. Don't get me wrong...I like bacon. Believe me. But that thing just sounds disgusting.

11. Things with branding all over them, like Louis Vuitton bags. Ug. Ly. GAH.

What do you have confusion over people liking?

4 comments:

faithstwin said...

It's late but this is the first time I have had a chance on our suddenly single pc household (for now)-

I admit, I don't know how I am supposed to rate it. Is #1 my worst or my least worst? =P I am going with #1 being the worst...

1. Things with branding all over them will always top my list. It's completely idiotic.

2. Those stickers/clings people use to tell you how many kids and parents there are in their brood. Do you know how many times I wish I could picture a single skull/turtle/stick figure with all the rest just sitting there with a line through it as if everyone else has been 'taken care of'?

3. Things people stick on their cars at ALL. I don't care if you have a kid on board/voted for a douche/eat grass only. I don't care about anything in front of me outside of you driving well enough you stay outta my way!

4. People who just walk across the road/median/whatever without making eye contact or even recognizing there is something weighing 100 times themselves bearing down- you are smaller than even a SMART car! Stop to check the availability of the access, mmmk?

5. I hate that this is easier than I thought it would be.

6. People in a drive thru who apparently think they are the ONLY ONES GETTING ANYTHING. 'Nuff said.

7. Ex's.

8. People I love not getting what they want.

9. The CUSD vs. CUEA argument. Letters have been sent. !!

10. Being so far away from certain cool people I wish were closer. I don't care what they think of the 'drama' that is involved.

That is that.

faithstwin said...

I kind of did a list of things I don't like as well as things people have that I don't get why they have them, didn't I? This is why I did so terribly in school- I never fully understood the assignment. =D

Catherine VandeVelde said...

Gladiator sandals.

Light Beer.

Thinking that being "witty" must mean you're smart (it's almost always entirely at someone else's expense, sooo 90s, soo boring).

Abstract art.

Photographers who like to post bio photos of themselves with a camera blocking their face.

Republicans.

Letting dogs lick you on the mouth. There's nothing to like about that. That dog just got done licking its private bits!

statia said...

I'm an apple snob, but the whole i everything is kind of annoying. I love my iThings, though. Even if it's annoying.

And I liked bacon before it was cool to like bacon. All of a sudden, everyone is all bacon? And I'm all, yeah, where the hell have you been. It's so last season.