Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Saving it for later. When I need a snack, or something. DUH.

I just found a piece of sandwich from lunch just sort of nested on my buttons at the top of my cardigan that I'm wearing.

:/

I've been walking around doing stuff since lunch. People have come over to my desk and chatted with me. I went to the bathroom even, and observed the fact that I needed to pull a brush through my hair to smooth it out a bit, but I did NOT see the piece of sandwich nested on my cardigan buttons.

WTF?

2 comments:

faithstwin said...

Oh jeeze- I was thinking it was something much bigger (the picture wasn't there for me earlier). I think it probably was just blending in so no one noticed or, hey, they really ARE looking you in the eye when they chat with you!

That's funny, tho...You're a dope.

Faith said...

Yeah, it wasn't huge, but it wasn't like a teeny crumb. Dude, it was the size of my fingernail!!! (I put up the photo after I originally posted, just so you all would have evidence of my coolness.)